Multi-parametric monitoring in one universal sensor
Mesa Labs’ VPx Wi-Fi Sensors feature an LCD screen with touch-button user interface which displays current readings and cumulative min/max since last reset, with local audible and visual alert capability. VPx Wi-Fi Sensors transmit wirelessly via Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g) radio transmission.
Designed for use with a variety of exchangeable, external probes, Mesa Labs’ VPx Wi-Fi Sensors provide a single versatile interface for a broad range of inputs. VPx Wi-Fi Sensors, inputs and alerting can be configured through web-based ViewPoint Software applications.
The ViewPoint VPx Wi-Fi Sensor meets and exceeds the CDC’s Vaccines for Children (VFC) functional requirements, with an LCD display and local data storage of over 4,000 readings. Interchangeable measurement probes are supplied with an NIST or optional ISO-17025 calibration certification.
- 2.75” B&W LCD Display with User Interface; local audio and visual (LED) alerts
- Two analog, one digital, and one Door Switch/Motion/Alarm Contact Input channels
- Local data storage of over 4,000 readings
- FCC/IC Certified and RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with SpectraLink® or MobileAccess® Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g) radio transmission; Wi-Fi Alliance certified for WPA2-PSK
- Dual Power Options: 5V DC line and/or two (2) AA 3.6V lithium-ion batteries as back-up in case of power outages
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 5” W x 3.25” H x 1.125” D
- Dimensions with cradle: 5.625” W x 4.125” H x 1.625” D
- Weight: approximately 7 ounces
- Weight with cradle: approximately 9 ounces
Sensor Operation Range
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Relative Humidity Range: ≤95% (non-condensing)
- Wireless data transmission via Region 2 ISM band (902-928 MHz) or Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g)
- Multiple user-configurable input types including: temperature, humidity, CO2, O2, door status, horizon motion detection, dry contact, power, DC voltage, 4-20 mA, differential pressure, particle count, leak detection
- Interchangeable external probes facilitate yearly exchange of old probes with new, factory-calibrated probes to maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines
Continuous Monitoring Validation & Calibration Services
Get expert help designing your Continuous Monitoring processes for compliance, including IQ-OQ-PQ validation, warehouse mapping, temperature mapping, and calibration.
Why temperature mapping matters
Learn why the right temperature mapping equipment is crucial to staying audit-ready. Performing a temperature mapping study keeps you compliant.