Next-generation multi-parametric monitoring
Mesa Labs’ VPx Sensors feature an LCD screen with user interface which displays current readings and cumulative min/max since last reset, with local audible and visual alert capability. VPx Sensors transmit wirelessly via 900 mHz or Wi-Fi radio options.
Designed for use with exchangeable, external probes, Mesa Labs’ VPx Sensors provide a simple interface for a broad range of measurements for over 13 input types with a high degree of accuracy. VPx Sensors, inputs and alerting can be configured through web-based ViewPoint Software applications.
The ViewPoint VPx Sensor meets exceeds the CDC’s Vaccines for Children (VFC) functional requirements, with options for LCD display and local data storage of over 4,000 readings. Interchangeable measurement probes are supplied with an NIST or ISO/IEC ILAC-MRA 17025 calibration certification.
- 2.75” B&W LCD Display with User Interface; local audio and visual (LED) alerts
- Two analog, one digital, and one Door Switch/Motion/Alarm Contact Input channels
- Local data storage of over 4,000 readings
- FCC/IC Certified and RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with SpectraLink® or MobileAccess® Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Region 2 ISM band (902 – 928 MHz) or
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g) radio transmission; Wi-Fi Alliance certified for WPA2-PSK
- Dual Power Options: 5V DC line and/or two (2) AA 3.6V lithium-ion batteries as back-up in case of power outages
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 5” W x 3.25” H x 1.125” D
- Dimensions with cradle: 5.625” W x 4.125” H x 1.625” D
- Weight: approximately 7 ounces
- Weight with cradle: approximately 9 ounces
Sensor Operation Range
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Relative Humidity Range: ≤95% (non-condensing)
- Wireless data transmission via Region 2 ISM band (902-928 MHz) or Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g)
- Multiple user-configurable input types including: temperature, humidity, CO2, O2, door status, horizon motion detection, dry contact, power, DC voltage, 4-20 mA, differential pressure, particle count, leak detection
- Interchangeable external probes facilitate yearly exchange of old probes with new, factory-calibrated probes to maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines
Continuous Monitoring Validation & Calibration Services
Get expert help designing your critical monitoring processes for compliance, including IQ-OQ-PQ validation, warehouse mapping, temperature mapping, and calibration.
Why temperature mapping matters
Learn why the right temperature mapping equipment is crucial to staying audit-ready. Performing a temperature mapping study keeps you compliant.