- Accurate. The DryCal 800 has industry-leading accurate flow measurements down to 0.5 sccm. The DryCal 800 is more than 4x more accurate than most flow meters, giving you the ability to calibrate with confidence.
- Quality. Backed by our ISO 17025 accreditation by NVLAP of NIST. “NVLAP Lab Code 200661-0”
- Flexible. DryCal 800 consists of a base with a touchscreen and interchangeable cells to allow you to customize the standard for your specific needs.
- Gas-Species Independent. No gas-specific calibrations are required. Use the DryCal 800 with any non-corrosive, non-combustible gas.
- Portable. Small and lightweight so that you can easily change location compared to older flow standards.
- Dedicated. Mesa has dedicated pre- and post-application Sales Application Engineers available to help you pick the flow standard that’s right for you.
DryCal® 1020 & 1500
This powerful calibrator, featuring our patented proven DryCal® Technology is changing the game of flow calibration. The instrument has a range of from 5 to 1500 standard liters per minute (slpm) – more than ten times the volume of any other piston prover on the market! The portability of this model, which weighs in at 90lbs. is a dramatic and welcomed improvement over the cumbersome bell provers labs have used in the past.
For use with non-corrosive, non-condensing, non-combustible gases, less than 70% humidity.
Combine our DryCal primary piston provers with our new Integrator Pro to set up an analog MFC and MFM calibration station and power and control up to two voltage and two current mass flow devices at the same time.
- Proven DryCal Technology – Accurate and reliable gas flow readings independent of gas species measured.
- Innovative – Replace large bell provers with a bench top system; upstream flow measuring capacity of 1,500 slpm
- Easy to setup and use – plug and play installation with simple push button operation
- Quality and Expertise — ±0.08% Scope of Accreditation for gas flow by NVLAP of NIST; Over 20 years experience providing training, installations, system consulting and custom solution “NVLAP Lab Code 200661-0”
Occupational Health & Safety Equipment Rentals
Mesa Labs offers Defender or FlexCal calibrator rentals so you can avoid service downtime and improve productivity while complying with OSHA or ISO standards.
Equipment Calibration & Repair - Occupational Health & Safety
We recommend annual calibration and service of your DryCal products to maintain their high accuracy and have service centers available to perform this work.