EZTest® is a self-contained biological indicator for monitoring steam / flash steam, ethylene oxide, or hydrogen peroxide sterilization.
EZTest steam and EO utilize a filter paper carrier, H2O2 utilizes a stainless-steel disc carrier. Inside the thermoplastic culture tube is a sealed-glass ampoule of specially-formulated soybean casein digest culture medium containing a pH color indicator which turns a dramatic yellow when spores grow.
EZTest® is easy-to-use and produces visual results within 24 hours (steam or hydrogen peroxide) or 48 hours (ethylene oxide) without laboratory transfers.
- 24 hour results for steam or H2O2
- 48 hour results for EO
- Easy to Culture
- No Laboratory Required
- Dramatic Color Change
EZTest® Biological Indicators
Storage: Room Temperature
Expiration: 24 months (Steam/IUSS; Gas), 18 months (H202)
Certification: EZTest® biological indicators are traceable to a recognized culture collection and certified for population, D-value, Z-value and performance.
EZTest® Steam / IUSS
|Incubation||24 Hours at 55-60°C|
EZTest® Gas (for Ethylene Oxide)
48 Hours at 35-39°C
EZTest® H2O2 (for Hydrogen Peroxide)
24 Hours at 55-60°C
- Product Brochure – EZTest SCBI for Steam, EO and H2O2
- Product Specification – EZTest Steam
- Product Specification – EZTest Gas
- Product Specification – EZTest H2O2
- Technical Report – EZTest Steam
- Technical Report – EZTest Gas
- Technical Report – EZTest H202
- Population Assay Instructions – Paper, Quartz & Cotton Thread Carrier Products
- Population Assay Instructions – EZTest H202 and Stainless Steel Discs
- Safety Data Sheet – EZTest (Steam & Gas)
- Safety Data Sheet – EZTest Hydrogen Peroxide
Contract studies laboratory
Mesa’s independent contract studies laboratory performs certified and compliant third-party chemical and biological indicator testing and verification.
Sterilization cycle development
Get expert help for your bioburden. Mesa Labs assists with sterilization cycle development, BI qualification and validation, and routine monitoring support.