The new Mesa Labs Incubator Model 1410 is an adjustable temperature unit offering an integrated thermometer, an activation cavity, and 3 different temperature settings including a 60°C temperature setting for inexpensive incubation of Smart-Read® EZTest® biological indicators for steam.
Model 1410 Features:
- Incubator can be configured to work with all EZTest units.
- Thirteen (13) individually numbered incubation cavities.
- Integrated thermometer for easy temperature reference.
- Activation cavity for activating (crushing) crushable self-contained biological indicators.
- Three temperature settings: 37°C for EO Gas, 57°C for steam and hydrogen peroxide, and 60°C for Smart-Read® EZTest® 10 hour biological indicators for steam.
- Fast warm up time.
- International power supply with interchangeable blades for US, UK, Europe, and Australia.
- Declaration of Conformity
Knowledge Center - Renal Care Quality Control
Mesa Labs is here to support you. Check out our FAQs for answers to commonly asked questions, or contact a Mesa Labs representative for personal assistance.
Sterilization cycle development
Get expert help for your bioburden. Mesa Labs assists with sterilization cycle development, BI qualification and validation, and routine monitoring support.