Central connection for hardwired temperature monitoring
Enhanced processing capabilities and larger memory storage increase your visibility. VP Connect stores a minimum of 14 days of logged data points at a 15-minute scan rate.
VP Connect can handle from 32 to 44 sensors and supports four module types, serving as a one-for-one replacement for AmegaView panels or an extension of your existing system.
VP Connect includes a serial communications port allowing connection to an Amega View Gateway, and also integrates seamlessly with Mesa’s internet-basedViewPoint software.
- 20” W x 24”H x 8.75”D
- 55–60 lb without backup batteries
- 70–75 lb with backup batteries
- Input power required: 50-60 Hz; 100-240 V AC, 1.0-2.1 A
- Internal power supply: 30 V DC, 3.0 A
- Backup: Two rechargeable 12 V DC lead acid batteries wired in series
- Battery run time: up to four hours
- Vertically mounted with a wall mounted cleat
- Load vertical bearing capacity required: minimum 300 lb
- Bottom of panel must be secured with screws no more than 6’ from ground
- Temperature range: 41°-122° F (5°-50°C)
- % RH: 0%-7%
- Minimum: 14 days of data logged at 15-minute scan rate
- 8-Channel RTD Input Module
- 12-Channel Analog Input Module
- 12-Channel Thermocouple Input Module
- 12-Channel Relay Output Module
Continuous Monitoring Validation & Calibration Services
Get expert help designing your critical monitoring processes for compliance, including IQ-OQ-PQ validation, warehouse mapping, temperature mapping, and calibration.
Why temperature mapping matters
Learn why the right temperature mapping equipment is crucial to staying audit-ready. Performing a temperature mapping study keeps you compliant.