Recognizing the need for a lower cost and more universal tooling, Mesa Laboratories developed a manually actuated 4-post cap gripper.
- Fits SureTorque ST-120S, ST-S3 models (firmware update may be required)
- Adjustable, knurled gripping posts compatible with various cap OD (5-89mm)
- Eliminates the need for multiple chucks
- Non-destructive (does not leave marks when used properly)
- Compatible with smooth caps (torque limitations apply)
- Compatible with various serration patterns and cap types (CT, CR, ROPP, etc)*
*The 4-post cap gripper is not ideal for “high volume” production floor applications. The composition of closure, serration pattern, upper torque specification limit and cap/bottle shape may influence compatibility and performance. Before placing an order, please send sample closures to our customer service for verification.
Torque Equipment Calibration & Repair
Mesa Labs offers two easy ways to get service: send your equipment in to us or let us come to you for on-site calibration or repair at your facility.
Torque Upgrade & Trade-In Options
Looking to upgrade an old cap torque analyzer? Mesa’s new models have better ergonomics and repeatability, and you may be eligible for a trade-in discount.