May 10, 2018, Lakewood, Colorado – Mesa Labs’ BGI PQ200 FRM Sampler uses BGI pioneering technology to meet the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) requirements for ambient particulate sampling. Mesa Lab’s has made product enhancements to the PQ200 which provides new features for better handling of data, improved calibration functionality, field update, and easier access to parameter adjustment.
All new build PQ200s will include the feature set listed below:
- USB connectivity for easier data download via portable flash drive
- A new menu structure for easier navigation
- Automatic, multi-point calibrations when using the deltaCal calibrator
- Increased memory which will save more than a week’s worth of data
- Easier temperature and pressure calibration adjustments
- Ability to upgrade firmware automatically via flash drive
- Language options (English and Spanish)
- Diagnostic log file to retrace conditions
For PQ200s installed in the field, Mesa Labs will be offering an upgrade package which will allow you to take advantage of all the features listed above. The upgrade packages are specifically designed to be backward compatible with all revisions of PQ200 making it easy to install in the field.
As several countries are beginning to develop their environmental protection laws and guidelines to mimic the United States’ EPA, it is imperative to understand all the requirements and necessary protections involved. Mesa has them all covered in the upgraded PQ200 FRM Sampler.