November 1, 2017, Lakewood, Colorado – Mesa’s Biological Indicator division relocation to its new manufacturing facility in Bozeman, Montana, is making great headway. Since the announcement of the relocation, the PCD products previously manufactured in Omaha, Nebraska have successfully transitioned to the new location.
All contract studies are still performed in Evergreen, our original Bozeman facility. These types of studies include, but are not limited to:
- Population testing on treated/exposed biological indicators
- Growth / No growth testing on treated/exposed biological indicators
- Label claim (population and D-value) verification testing on commercially prepared biological indicators
- Inoculation and characterization (D-value, Survival/Kill and z-value) of pharmaceutical solutions/components
- Growth of custom spore crops
- Isolate Identification
Relocation news, consolidated product comparison charts, and product change notifications are continuously updated on our dedicated relocations page.
Now that the relocation is officially underway, we are proud to announce that our new facility has also been ISO 13485 certified!