October 5, 2017, Lakewood, Colorado – A cold chain is a complex web of relationships, each node requiring transparency to observe and evaluate. Each node also creates potential risk. Mesa now offers a solution to help you meet customer expectations for enhanced visibility and gain a competitive advantage with a validated end-to-end monitoring platform.
Your customers rely on more data and more communication than ever before. Don’t limit your customer service offering or your market expansion based on the technical capabilities of your current fleet. The Infitrak Cellular Monitoring by Mesa Labs platform gives you the ability to expand your current fleet’s capabilities, expand your service offerings, and create a customer service advantage.
Resolve such common issues as:
- Lack of visibility and transparency as to the status of your cargo or fleet
- Leased vehicles and couriers that don’t allow for integrated reporting
- New trucks and facilities that require temperature mapping for qualification and validation
- Optimizing your assets to assure capacity
- Investing in a technology that doesn’t keep up to date with requirements and regulations
The Infitrak Cellular Monitoring Platform provides simplicity, and everything you need to manage your cold chain. Schedule a quick 30-minute demo customized for your specific needs, and don’t forget to ask about our competitive trade in program.