Mesa Laboratories is a highly successful public company with market leading positions in the markets it serves. Mesa provides a highly motivating and exciting work environment for our employees to work, grow and succeed. As a technology based company, offering products worldwide, Mesa provides opportunities for employees to advance their careers and build world-class skills and competencies. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or gender.
We invite you to use the links below to explore career opportunities at Mesa.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Meeting due dates is of the upmost priority and at times, other duties may be assigned and may spread out to other departments to work as a team to achieve these dates.
- Ability to respond to production concerns and timelines
- Ability to follow SOPs which includes maintenance of SOPs when necessary
- Trained on all Apex packaging SOPs
- Exhibit excellent documentation practices
- Ability to see small details
- Interact cordially and effectively with personnel within the Apex production team
- Complies with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free environment