Mesa Laboratories is a highly successful public company with market leading positions in the markets it serves. Mesa provides a highly motivating and exciting work environment for our employees to work, grow and succeed. As a technology based company, offering products worldwide, Mesa provides opportunities for employees to advance their careers and build world-class skills and competencies. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or gender.
We invite you to use the links below to explore career opportunities at Mesa.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Meeting due dates is of the upmost priority and at times other duties may be assigned and may spread out to other departments in order to work as a team to achieve these dates.
- Cultivation of various spore
- Qualification of spore crops for biological indicator production use.
- Operation of various
- Manufacture of spore suspensions for customer
- Execution of
- Ability to follow SOPs which includes maintenance of SOPs when necessary.
- Knowledge of aseptic
- Exhibit excellent documentation
- Ability to effectively write scientific
- Comply with all safety and regulatory
- Perform other duties as assigned by
- Application of the Mesa Labs Quality Policy and actively monitor quality of outcomes in the performance of all assigned
- Complies with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free