Mesa Labs is now offering magnetically coded locator bases.
While automated torque testers eliminate the ergonomic concerns of manual torque testing, they often require a trained mechanic to adjust the hardware and software configuration when changing over from one product to another. To overcome the complexity of the setup, Mesa Labs is now offering magnetically coded locator bases.
- Environmentally friendly 3D precision printed acrylic locator bases
- Highly resistant to corrosion and typical cleaning materials (IP, H2O2, Spor-Klenz), ideal for pharmaceutical cleanroom areas, beverage and chemical production facilities
- Eliminates the need for mechanical and software setup adjustments
- Custom engineered for each unique product for horizontal (centering) and height positioning
- Unique, 5 position magnetic coding allows the automatic identification of up to 32 products
- Available as an option for ST-S3 and ST-120s torque testers
- Compatible with tubes, vials, and most pharmaceutical bottles*
*Sample bottles/caps are required for compatibility testing
Torque Equipment Calibration & Repair
Mesa Labs offers two easy ways to get your cap torque testing machines service: send in your equipment or on-site calibration or repair at your facility.
Torque Upgrade & Trade-In Options
Looking to upgrade an old cap torque analyzer? Mesa’s new models have better ergonomics and repeatability, and you may be eligible for a trade-in discount.