Adaptable positioning for more versatile monitoring
Micropack Radio Frequency (MPRF) temperature data loggers ensure precise monitoring across broad temperature changes in diverse industries and applications.
With a 100ft range, MPRF data loggers give you greater flexibility for placement, allowing greater data accuracy.
Our MPRF loggers are ATEX-certified for intrinsic safety, and FCC Class B Part 15-compliant digital devices.
- 0.91”W x 3.7”L
- Rigid probe lengths: 2-6”
- Rigid probe diameters: 0.125” or 0.188”
- Bendable probe lengths: 10”, 14”, 25”
- Bendable probe diameter: 0.079”
- 0.5 oz
- 316 stainless steel and ULTEM
- Field-replaceable AA lithium battery
- Temperature: -80° - 400°C (depending on options selected)
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1°C to .3°C (depending on options selected)
- Clock accuracy: 10 seconds per 24 hours
- Operating pressure: up to 10 BAR
- Resolution: 0.001°C
- Wireless: 100 ft line of sight
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Factory calibrated (NIST-traceable)
- Field calibrated
- 8,192 time/temperature observations
- 16,384 observations in compressed data mode
- ATEX for intrinsic safety
- FCC Class B Part 15-compliant digital device
- MPRF HiTemp
- MPRF HiTemp EXT
- Thermal Pack
DataTrace Pro Software
DataTrace Pro Software gives you greater insight on data logger productivity by creating process reports that help you analyze data and comply with regulatory requirements.
Data Logger Calibration & Repair
For optimal performance, Mesa recommends Data Loggers get calibrated every year. Our 17-point calibrations are NIST-traceable and come with a 6-month warranty.