Smaller loggers for versatile temperature monitoring
Micropack III’s small size makes it easy to position your data logger very near or even inside monitored items.
With no need for cords and wires, Micropack III allows even wider access and greater precision to monitor tight spaces.
Use Micropack III for a wide range of applications from EtO pasteurization to sterilization to depyrogenation.
- 0.7”W x 0.9”L
- Rigid probe lengths: 1-5” standard, custom lengths available
- Flexible probe lengths: 8”, 14”, 25” standard; custom lengths available
- Bendable probe lengths: 10”, 14”, 25” standard; custom lengths available
- 0.5 oz
- 316 stainless steel
- Sapphire IR windows
- Field-replaceable lithium battery
- Temperature: -20° - 400°C (depending on options selected)
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1°C to .5°C (depending on options selected)
- Clock accuracy: 26 seconds per 24 hours
- Operating pressure: up to 10 BAR
- Resolution: 0.001°C
- Factory calibrated (NIST-traceable)
- Field calibrated (MPIII Temp/Dual only)
- 16,000 time/temperature observations
- ATEX for intrinsic safety
- Flexible silicone
- Flexible stainless steel
- Taper for silicone probes
- Round for bendable probes
- MPIII HiTemp
- MPIII HiTemp EXT
DataTrace Pro Software
DataTrace Pro Software gives you greater insight on data logger productivity by creating process reports that help you analyze data and comply with regulatory requirements.
Data Logger Calibration & Repair
For optimal performance, Mesa recommends Data Loggers get calibrated every year. Our 17-point calibrations are NIST-traceable and come with a 6-month warranty.