The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) encourages state and local air monitoring groups to conduct short-term multi-site pollutant monitoring studies using non-reference method, small portable samplers.
- The concept is to “saturate” an area with easily deployed, inexpensive filter samplers, to assess air quality in areas with high concentrations of pollutants or at reclamation sites. BGI has brought this approach to its ultimate development with the addition of a true 5 liter per minute (LPM) inlet.
- The additional data acquired using saturation samplers helps air pollution control agencies to evaluate their monitoring networks consistent with requirements in 40 CFR Part 58.
- miniPM™ Multi-cut Inlet, for TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and PM4
- Inlet is verified by Health and Safety Executive (HSE) air sampling standards for entry bias ensuring reference method data quality
- Light weight and field portable (< 5 lbs.)
- Power: AC, DC and solar
- Runs for up to 48 hours on internal DC battery
- Default configuration is PM10
- Flow Rate: 5 lpm (± 1%)
- Temp. Operational Range: -30° C to 50° C
- Temp. Reading Range: -30° C to 50° C (±0.5° C)
- Barometric Pressure Range: 400 to 800 mm of Hg (± 5mm)
- Dimensions: Control Module: 8.50 in high (21.59 cm) x 7.00 in. wide (17.78 cm) X 5.75 in deep (14.60 cm)
- Weight: 9.0 lbs (4.08 kg)
- Inlet: Dimensions: 3.25 in max dia, (8.25 cm) 7.5 in high (19.05 cm)
- Weight: 0.77 lbs (.35 kg)
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Remediation Projects
- Saturation and Spatial Testing
- Remote Location Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality
- International Applications
Equipment Calibration & Repair - Environmental Controls & Air Quality
To ensure accurate data collection, Mesa Labs recommends annual service and calibration for our environmental control products. Our service centers can help.
Environmental Controls & Air Quality Equipment Rentals
Mesa Labs offers a comprehensive Environmental Controls & Air Quality equipment rental program to meet your needs and limit downtime