The BGI High-Volume Calibrator (HiVol Cal) is a simple-to-use, NIST Traceable Standard for volumetric air flow, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature.
The HiVol Cal is a venturi based system with built-in compensation for changes in ambient temperature and pressure. All HiVol Cal systems are built and tested at Mesa which is a NIST traceable Calibration Laboratory.
- Simply connect, read and adjust the flow controller of the HiVol to the BGI HiVol Cal. Adapters are available for easy calibration of 2” radiological filter holders and 8×10” filter holders. The HiVol Cal is a preferable alternative to standard orifice calibration.
- Total flow range of 7 – 54 CFM
- NIST-traceable accuracy ≤ 1% of flow reading
- Continuous uninterrupted output display of all parameters
- Adapters available for 2” and 8×10” filter holders
- Flow Range: 7- 54 CFM
- Accuracy: +/-1%
- Temperature Application: -30° to 55° C
- Pressure Application: 400 – 800 mmHg (534 – 1066 millibars)
- Accuracy: 0.75% of Reading
- Measuring Head 4.5 in. Max OD (11.4cm) X 9.5in. high (24.1cm)
- Control Module 8 in. high (20.3cm) X 4 in. wide (10.15cm) X 1.7 in. thick ( 4.32 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Battery: 4 – AA Disposable
- NIST Traceable Calibration: Certificate
- Calibration of high volume particulate samplers
- Calibration of PUF Samplers
- Calibration of high flow rate impactors
- Calibration of radiological samplers
Equipment Calibration & Repair - Environmental Controls & Air Quality
To ensure accurate data collection, Mesa Labs recommends annual service and calibration for our Ambient Air Sampling and Particulate Matter Measurement products. Our service centers can help.
Environmental Controls & Air Quality Equipment Rentals
Mesa Labs offers a comprehensive Environmental Controls & Air Quality equipment rental program to meet your needs and limit downtime