The 2017 Primary Quality Assurance Organization (PQAO) training at Cal Poly Pomona was a fantastic event not to be missed! The Air Resources Board (ARB) hosted the event, and provided an open forum for vendors to discuss product-specific topics. Mesa Labs was excited to discuss all matters air flow calibration, and to engage with air quality experts from across the state.
We look forward to future opportunities to support hard working air quality specialists that use BGI products day-in and day-out. If you are ever in need of assistance, have application-specific questions, or are looking for supporting documents, feel free to use the resources outlined below:
- Customer Service: http://bgi.mesalabs.com/contact/
- Documents and Manuals: http://bgi.mesalabs.com/documents-manuals/
- Stay up-to-date with our BGI Blog:http://bgi.mesalabs.com/blog/
- Check out our how-to videos:http://bgi.mesalabs.com/bgi-videos/
- Subscribe to our CutPoints Newsletter: http://bgi.mesalabs.com/bgi-cutpoints-newsletter/