Air pollution and consumption can be reduced even while at work. Keep your workplace environmentally friendly by following these simple guidelines:
- Carpool or telecommute.
- Start a recycling program.
- Use both sides of the paper when printing or photocopying.
- Bring your lunch to work or walk to lunch.
- Turn off all electronics and office equipment when you leave the office.
- Open the blinds and reduce the use/need for overhead lighting.
- Dress for the weather and adjust layers before you adjust the thermostat.